A Christmasy Haul.

I want to start by apologising for the delay in my next blog post. It has been a good couple of weeks since my last post and I don’t really have much of an excuse apart from the fact that I am still trying to get the hang of this! 

Obviously I am well and truly in the Christmas spirit, and to all the scrounges out there, we do already have our Christmas decorations up (and I’m so excited)... blog post to follow! I thought it would be the perfect time to share some little Christmassy things I’ve bought.




So, I bought these two candles and I am in love with them. We all know how much I love my autumnal candles, especially the Home Bargain ones! These smell so festive, the only way I can describe them is Christmas. They smell just what I think Christmas smells like! They were both £2.99 which I think is amazing and were from Home Sense.




My good friend, Alesha and I have decided to go on a Christmas Garden Centre Adventure, which we ended up in Sainsbury’s. They had a sale on some of their autumnal items and I couldn’t leave this behind. I’ve been saying for a while that I want a fishbowl filled with fairy lights, and autumnal items such as pine cones, cinnamon sticks and dried orange slices. 
A pack of pine cones and cinnamon sticks were on sale at Sainsbury’s and I couldn’t leave it- and my mum kindly picked up some more cinnamon sticks and the orange slices from a local garden centre. I already had some spare fairy lights from The Works so I just added them and came up with this! I love it! 




I decided that it was time to buy some wrapping paper and decorations for my wrapping, as I have near enough completed my Christmas shopping. I bought some decorations for my wrapping, as I am always extra💁🏻‍♀️ I love wrapping presents, and expect to see some finished photos in a couple weeks time! These fit my theme, and I think they will make my presents look super cute! I can’t remember how much they were but I know that they were 3 for 2 which I think is really good!


I saw that The Works had 20% off so I knew I had to buy a few more Christmasy things. These, again ware all for my presents but they were all so inexpensive. I thought the little gift tags were so cute, and for a pack of 8 I couldn’t leave them! I think I picked up about 5 packs! I also love the bells, they will make my presents look so festive! I can’t wait to start wrapping.


Lastly, I bought this super cute bedding from Asda! It was only £12 for a double and I’m obsessed, I’ve only just put it on my bed and I love it so much, all the colours look amazing and the little candy canes and thorns make it looks so festive!


As you can probably tell I absolutely adore Christmas!! I am definitely in the festive mood already, and I’m literally counting down the days!
I hope you enjoyed this post, again I’m sorry for the extremely late blog post- hopefully I will start getting the hang of blogging! 

Thank you for reading, 
Love Jasmine x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autumn Days and Pumpkin Patches.

Cosy Evenings and Deep Thoughts.